Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome to the Revolution

Welcome to the Revolution...
No. Not really. But this is a fairly large step for me... In the past I've tried to write down my thoughts on life.. my career.. friends.. family and a number of other things. While I've managed to compose those thoughts sporadically at best it has been an interesting experience. Now I want to make a more concerted effort at doing so. Maybe it will be a good touchstone to later examine my young adulthood. Maybe someday my kids will look at it to understand their father. Maybe it will be just a little exercise in catharsis. Regardless, I'm going to give it a shot. If you find yourself reading this.. please.. feel free to drop in and give me some feedback. Positive encouragement is always appreciated.. even a little criticism if it's warranted. Bottom line.. please enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. nice writing-not sure how this works, but I like reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I'M the Revolution! Didn't you read that?!

    ReplyDelete